Thursday, December 3, 2020

After a fair amount of aggravation, placemat #3 is 'done'!


...at least until I get the names from Melodie and can truly finish up.

Depending on how brave I feel, I hope to tackle #4 tomorrow.


Alex's friend Joey came over to build the plant shelf outside the smaller kitchen window which went in during the kitchen remodel (to avoid another sink faucet nightmare in the future.) 


Everything will look better once the house exterior gets painted.



Before:



During:



After:



The mini-planters will look better after I plant some cilantro, basil, and rosemary.


 

In other great news, Karen found my e-mail about the clarinet piece!

 Ahmed Alabaca - ASCENSION

Karel Dohnal on clarinet
Janacek Philharmonic Orchestra
Robert Kruzik - conductor
Album: Prisma, vol 3: Co temporary Works for Orchestra 



If you have 7 minutes, give it a listen here:

Ascension

No comments:

Post a Comment