Tuesday, December 15, 2020

This hefty box arrived for me today -


Thank you, Marilyn! <G>



Because while "none of us need any more crap", we still do crap! 



Sandy's Christmas gift also was delivered here today, and within the hour I had it repacked and back in the mail to her.  The gift turned out to be smaller (and lighter) than I had expected, so postage wasn't bad at all.  Hope it arrives there before Christmas, but the post office is not guaranteeing delivery dates.



Didn't do much sewing on the book quilt today - but did enjoy myself pawing through fabrics and selecting those special few to be included!





Tonight is Night 6 of Chanukah ~



and after candles I opened another gift from Lily, this jigsaw puzzle.



Tom piped up, "Looks hard" - and I definitely agree!
(0bviously she did, too; her card said "Let me know how long this takes")


We traditionally work a jigsaw puzzle on New Year's Eve, and I'm thinking that if we start this that evening we might <g> be finished by next December...


No comments:

Post a Comment