Wednesday, December 16, 2020

 After today's tune-up at the chiropractor I feel better.  Then he gave me another homework exercise to do, basically lifting my butt - 

in other words, I had to learn how to twerk! 

Sure hope pole dancing isn't next...

pole dancing


Afterward I got the burger I'd been craving, and then when I got home I took Brownie for a walk.  It was a nice sunny day, but with the temp still only in the (high) 50s I was chilly and so ended up cutting it short.  



Night 7 - happy glow!



A package came for me today, and I was reasonably sure it was the hummingbird thermometer I'd ordered to hang by the hot tub.  It was, so I 'gifted' that to myself tonight, and hope to hang it up tomorrow.  




Got more of the fun fabrics ready to turn into books:



No comments:

Post a Comment