Sunday, December 6, 2020

Soaking in the hot tub is such a relaxing way to start the day.

I brought a TIME magazine with me, and especially enjoyed the sections on book recommendations (so my reading list grows and grows!) and new inventions.


The organics can is now full, and the yard is reasonably free of leaves and sticks that might clog the hole-y bricks and impede the flow of water into the front yard (or make a big mess in the pool.)  

Of course it's "possible" that more leaves will come down between now and Thursday night.


I dressed in black jeans and a dark shirt just in case I got dirty doing the yardwork, but yesterday I was sporting a much brighter ensemble so there was certainly no risk <g> of Mary losing me on our walk.  (I even wore my coordinating fish socks, courtesy of Marilyn.)



I have PLENTY of fun fabric to make the book blocks for my quilt's border, but (despite floor-to-ceiling cabinets crammed full, plus more in tubs stacked in closets...) I don't have anything close to the color I'll need for the background of the blocks to coordinate with the background of the panel.  


Thus I see a trip to the quilt store in my future.

Isn't it convenient that a coupon from there arrived in yesterday's e-mail?



FYI Sherri should be opening in about 15 minutes. <g>


No comments:

Post a Comment