Sunday, October 11, 2020

 It was much too early when I first opened my eyes at 3:48 -


but employing "better living through chemistry" 
I was able to fall back asleep for a couple more hours.




A couple of biggies on today's agenda are to top off the trash cans with yard trimmage (should be easier now that temps have 'plummeted') and also to start sorting through the Social Security mess.  




Then there's research to do on a some of the races, propositions, and judge "renewals" on our lengthy Arizona ballot, though of course the major races have been a foregone conclusion for 4 years...  




Needless to say there are always plenty of smaller chores I can do (and cross off the list!) when I get burnt out on the more time-consuming ones.




That being said, it's time to start being productive!





No comments:

Post a Comment