Wednesday, October 7, 2020

 Patty, one of my Busy Bee quilting friends, lives off of 67th Ave. just north of the Loop 101 - so just a few miles from us.  This is what she posted this morning:

Have to be so very careful with our fur babies!! Opened my garage this morning at 6:30 am to 2 bobcats in our front yard. Thank Heavens I did not let Max run out ahead of me.....a last split second decision of "no better not"!!

I'm very glad it turned out okay for her pooch today. We get coyotes here, at least in the Back 40, but happily (as of yet!) we have not seen any bobcats. Let's hope it stays that way!




Picked up the penguin panel, swung by the grocery to pick up a few things that I'll need in order to whip up the next batch of lemony farro salad (I want to serve that when Marcela visits), and arrived home to find the guys working on the riding mower; the handle that raises/lowers the deck totally broke off.   Dad bought it for us possibly 20 years ago, and thus it's obviously well past its prime.


 
They are trying to rig something with wire so Tom can mow the backyard and then Alex can drain the hot tub, but things didn't seem to be going very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment