Thursday, October 8, 2020

 Mary and I had a pleasurable walk along the wash (we walked at least as far as 59th Ave.) though there was less shade than I'd remembered.  Brownie also enjoyed his wandering (in between trying to trip up Mary with his leash), obviously logging lots more than the 5000+ steps Mary's device registered.  


Of necessity we made frequent stops Brownie 'watered' profusely, and he also seemed to enjoy himself when we met another small 4-legged walker named Lily, both coming and going.  Brownie's behavior may not have been truly gentlemanly <g> but Lily didn't seem to mind.


Our conversation never lagged, rambling here and there, and I appreciated hearing about Susan's (Mary's daughter) first clients from yesterday who had come in for their shots.  Yes, I do know puppies only come in cute - but just look at these adorables! 


Attn Bana: And speaking of cute, look at this mask Mary has:


Now it's time to be productive again (I did manage to get my e-mail addresses entered onto my laptop.)  Next chore on my list is cleaning the emptied hot tub so I can fill it back up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment