Tuesday, October 27, 2020

 Despite my best efforts (translation: watering the lawn and washing the car)

we never saw any hint of rain yesterday.


In fact it turned out to be a much nicer day than expected.  Not only was there was plenty of sun, but (more importantly) there was not quite as much wind as I'd feared.  In fact despite lower temperatures than we've seen in MONTHS, surprisingly I did okay outside clothed in a tank top and thus this was not me!    



And while I do admit that it was a tad chilly exiting the hot tub before bed last night, 

the bottom line is that it wasn't that bad.


Did catch this clip of snow at the hot springs someone posted yesterday -

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10217301994477530&set=gm.573648266737083 


and (of course!) am beyond happy I didn't 'catch it' up close and personal...


Unfortunately I'm still experiencing difficulties inserting videos as actual links - 

but for those who really "need" to watch it, just copy and paste the URL.


I'm hoping that Alex will have time to give me a tutorial sometime in the (near) future?



He and Gabby need me to fix Vera's Halloween costume (apparently it's too large on her) 
so maybe I have some leverage to make a trade of skills?  



Of course I haven't yet seen what needs to be done with her costume 
(and there's plenty of time before Halloween, right?)




Translation: It's entirely possible <g>
that the costume might not be dropped off here until late Saturday afternoon...



  While I have no idea what tailoring said costume will entail, the good news is that Vera is not planning to wear it to a formal event at Buckingham Palace, so she "should" be happy with my sartorial skills...



Yesterday's mail brought this letter from my PCP:


The letter does not make it clear whether she's retiring or simply moving to a different practice, and assume that I'll find out when I have my appointment with her on November 11.


Not that it really matters ~


Because over the past couple of years I've toyed with the idea of searching for a new doctor.

Obviously that's just another decision which has been made for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment