Friday, October 16, 2020


Rachelle and I have been playing phone tag for the past several days, 
and currently she's "it".  


We did actually connect this morning when I called her during my soak, 
but she was just getting ready to walk out the door.   


As she opined, 
"We could be on the phone for 24 hours with all that's going on." 




Brownie and I enjoyed another pleasant walk, during which we saw lots of others out and about: dog walkers, baby walkers, joggers, and bicyclers.  Everyone is happy to be out and about these days now that the weather (at least in the early morning) is cooperating!  We do expect to hit triple digits again today, though at some point (soon?!) those will end...



And speaking of weather (we tend to that that here) I caught a segment on that topic listening to NPR while soaking this morning.  



While scientists don't expect our actual temperatures to rise (much?) in coming years, they say our heat is expected to last longer.




I have quite a few piddly errands to fun today (once places open), 
the most important one being to drop off my ballot!  



Just waiting until it gets "late" enough for places to be open.

No comments:

Post a Comment