Friday, October 16, 2020

 Mostly successful errands.  

My first order of business was mailing my ballot at the post office.

I will be tracking it to make sure it's delivered. 

Track Mail-In Ballot in Arizona


There was a surprisingly lengthy line of cars at the drive-through mailbox outside the post office (at most I've only seen one other car there when I've used it other times) possibly doing the same thing.


All (but one) of my remaining five errands went well - and were dispatched quickly.  I was on the last one,  just pulling up at Kathi's house to drop off my latest bag of stuff for her, when Rachelle called.  

When I got home five minutes later I called her back, and we chatted for well over an hour.   As always I feel better after speaking with her because she's very optimistic about the election outcome - though she does live in a BLUE state surrounded by like-minded people, while I'm disgusted looking at all the tRump signs plastered on houses on my street.

Just hoping hoping hoping for a FAIR election!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment