Monday, October 19, 2020

This afternoon I did substantially more weeding out front, 

though at this point I'm done working outside for today.

 And just to make sure I'm not tempted to head out there again <g> I took a shower.  


Depending on the sog-level of the ground tomorrow it's possible I will be able to attack the small remaining patch, in which case I might find myself finished up out front.  


But at the very least 

I'm definitely on target to finish up out front next irrigation cycle!


The backyard, however, is an entirely different story <sigh> 


and will take quite a few more cycles to get under control.



The dentist's office just called with some questions before I go to have a crown made in about 10 days.  She wanted to know if I am awaiting the results of a covid test (no) or if I have any of her list of several symptoms (no) but I did crack up when she asked if I'd traveled outside the US in the past couple of weeks.



I've barely left the house, 
seldom venturing out of the yard other than to walk Brownie!



Ordered my Hang It Dang It rods (some small, some medium, some large) and taken care of a few other inside chores.  Not sure what's next on my agenda, but do hope to see the birthday boy at some point.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment