Sunday, October 25, 2020

 I pushed hard in the yard this afternoon, and may have overdone it a bit - my back is cranky.


 So a soak later will be much appreciated.  And since I added water to the hot tub today (the jets were not fully covered, so "guess" what happened when they came on...) I can even treat myself to a massage!


One chore I tackled today was taming the incredibly healthy crop of weeds (tall and thick) growing in Alex's carport.  Wish I'd take a before photo of them growing in the seams, plus all the dirt that had collected and settled around them, to compare with an after one. 


During my hard work I did wonder 

if Alex would even notice when he returned home late this afternoon.


Apparently nothing.... 

When I asked if he'd noticed anything when he drove up, he said no.



Though I bought a new heating pad a few weeks ago I hadn't yet opened the box.  When I did that today after my shower, I had trouble getting it to plug in - because it was packed encased in clear (but heavy) plastic.  

First time I've seen that!



The heat does feel good on my back, and (of course!) I hope that it helps forestall serious misery on tomorrow's "agenda".  Expecting a cold and windy day, tomorrow seems like a good day to stay inside. Plan A is to work at finishing up hand-quilting Melodie's quilt.  



She'd like it by Thanksgiving - but I told her I'm aiming for Halloween! 


No comments:

Post a Comment