Monday, October 12, 2020

 Pokey stopped on her stroll by, apparently checking the quality of my workmanship.


Because her eyesight isn't that good, 
it probably won't register that the paint color is slightly off.


Still, it's a major improvement, and I'm hoping that once the painting is completed nobody (but me?) will even notice any color difference.


I laid the ladder down so Pokey won't knock it over onto herself.  I'm guessing that would do some serious damage to her shell!


Once I'd finished off the (very) partial can of leftover paint (and because I'd climbed as high as I was comfortable, which was just to the third step) I was done with the job at that point.  

Alex has agreed to finish it for me - there is a full can of unopened leftover paint - but since he had just gotten out of the shower when I asked him, that's not going to happen today.




I may be done for the day now, especially if I can find a good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment