Wednesday, October 28, 2020

 It got chilly in the house last night, and I was sorry I didn't have a blanket on the bed.  Then when I got up at 5:00 this morning the thermostat showed that it was only in the mid-60s inside - so I needed to turn on the heat (!) for a bit to take off the chill.


Later, when I started up the car to head to the dentist, 
the "check tire pressure" message popped up. 




Today's appointment to have a crown made went well; 
the only 'real' pain I experienced was when it was time to pay.   



None of my other teeth are currently on the dentist's "watch" list, which means I shouldn't need another crown in the foreseeable future.  (And no, that is NOT a challenge to the Universe! <g>)



I did make a run to Costco, but that foray was not terribly successful.  First it turned out that Alex, the primary on the account, needs to be there to add Tom/me to the account despite the paperwork I had with me.  



Then the only TP available (and they had an entire aisle of it) was a wide variety, which likely won't fit on our TP holders.



No word from Alex about a possible hike this afternoon.



But just it case a hike ends up on the agenda, I should go make some lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment