Sunday, October 18, 2020

 The lantana and dandelions I pulled in the front yard this morning didn't make as large a pile I would have expected for all the time/work they represented - but the weed patch is continuing to shrink nicely.


Wanda  called to say my chocolate cake was ready for pick-up, so I took a break (and Brownie) and went to pick it up.  I do look forward to diving into it!  


While there I "fixed" the garden hose in her front yard.  When it wouldn't work she thought one of the knobs had somehow been turned, and asked if I'd check it out.  Turned out there was just a kink in the hose that she couldn't see.  It'd be wonderful if every fix was that easy!


After going through my quilts and choosing some to hang, today I tried to order a couple of large Hang It Dang It rods - but <sigh> they're out of stock for at least the rest of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment