Friday, October 9, 2020

More little chores have gotten crossed off of my list today.  In between floors and laundry I took care of things like ordering replacement hot tub chemical cannisters (I had one of them, but not the other) though was foiled trying to order magnetic house numbers for the garage door.  

This spring, while I was working out front, an ambulance looking for a neighbor passed their house and then had to turn around at our corner and backtrack; luckily Billie 'just' had a shattered ankle and was not experiencing a medical emergency like cardiac arrest, when seconds absolutely matter.  In case of any emergency here I'd like to make it as easy as possible for personnel to locate our house.  

I loaded numerals 3, 6, and 5 in my cart - though apparently the zero is out of stock.  Will try again in a few days.  


I sifted through two file cabinet drawers-worth of our old tax records, and (while I'm keeping all the actual returns) I've tossed all of the bulging folders of accompanying paperwork from before 2012.  Of course it was 2013 and 2014 when we had so many medical expenses, so those years have multiple folders.    



I cooked up the farro, now chilling in the fridge, and this evening while watching TV will do all the time-consuming slicing and dicing of the various other ingredients. 


While I did complete a number of other miscellaneous tasks, "somehow" I keep managing to put off some of the more odious (to me) ones that I just keep transferring from one To Do list to another.


Brownie is happy to have Vera staying here... or at least her dog dish.  <g> That's because hers is filled with dry food to eat "whenever" - and (surprise, surprise) we keep finding Brownie sampling.


Of course Vera is very interested in Brownie's food 
when that's served to him.  



The big question is whether they'll sleep in their respective beds 
or "steal" each other's.

No comments:

Post a Comment