Thursday, October 22, 2020

It would have been nice to repeat Tuesday night's big sleep...
but <sigh> that didn't happen.  




When I awoke way too early (3:45) it still seemed "too late" to take a sleep med (though with nothing "official" on today's agenda I guess I could have!)



Having risen so early this morning, 
it's "possible" I may not be at my best today?




I plan to continue working on the plants out front - 



and possibly "help" Alex when he paints the wall smudge before he heads out of town (to the river house in Parker) for the weekend.



   Sadly for him this weekend's weather forecast is not at all good for playing at the river, with cool temperatures we haven't seen in well over 6 months... and the forecast actually includes chances of precipitation!



Some additional 'shocking' news -



This morning I still weighed in at 116 pounds; I guess I actually could hit my next target weight (of 115) at some point!



Of course the holiday feasting season is approaching...



Alex and Gabby headed out to Saguaro Lake last night to watch for the Orionid Meteors.  I'd hoped to take an after-dark soak and to the same thing, but got too tired and passed up that opportunity.  


Since it was still dark <lol> when I woke up today I thought about trying this morning, and first did a search to see what portion of the sky to watch.  


"Suggestions" were to look eastward - but hemmed in by the mulberry trees that's the one direction I can't see from the hot tub.



However now that I'm more awake after coffee, I realize that was because Orion was ascending from the east in the evening.  Now that he's has 'moved' across the sky I may have better luck, and if so that would get a mention in a later update.



No comments:

Post a Comment