Sunday, April 26, 2020

Yesterday was unproductive, spent on the couch watching TV.  


I did ice my knee a couple of times. Does that count?


"Plan" on more of the same today....



Brownie would love to go on a walk, but that's not happening with me.  


Tom has started riding Alex's Rockstar bike around the neighborhood in the evenings (too hot during the day now that we have "graduated" to triple digits), so I suggested <g> he attach a basket on the front in order to take Brownie along.


Guess how that suggestion went over?


Tom's definitely mastered the eye-roll...



Had a nice chat with Sandy this morning.  
She'd heard about my knee issue and called to check up on me.



When I made my bathroom run in the wee hours of the night (pun intended...) I may have been half asleep because even using the crutches I teetered and banged my arm into the quilt shelf.  


It's sore this morning, 
and I could be sporting a colorful bruise in the near future.


Speaking of teetering, I watched more Olympic women's gymnastics last evening, London in 2012 and Rio in 2016.  I'm always amazed at their impressive flips on the balance beam (only 4" wide, so not a whole lot of room for error) yet they usually land WITHOUT any teetering!



No comments:

Post a Comment