Wednesday, April 29, 2020

I was on the phone with Tami this morning  (we've been trying to coordinate for several days) and had a nice chat. I'm glad to report that everyone at her end is healthy; the big headache there is a snafu with zoning on the new house they plan to build. 


While we were chatting I got another phone call.  Even though I didn't recognize the number I still tried to switch over since I've been hoping for a call to schedule my MRI. 



By the time I switched over they had hung up - but did leave a message.  Good thing, because it was from the imaging office.  (They sure got an okay from my insurance quickly!)

  

My test is 8:15 tomorrow morning, in downtown Phoenix.




Have unloaded the dishwasher, run a load of laundry, and squeezed the rest of the tangelos for what is likely our final batch of juice for the season.



The rest of my day 'probably' <g> involves a lot of time on the couch...



I was just getting ready to post when Alex sent me an e-mail.

I took some photos of the ducks for your blog 



Tom heading back to shut off the water.  The ducks seemed to be keeping an eye on him as he passed by, but obviously weren't terribly inclined to go help.


No comments:

Post a Comment