Monday, April 20, 2020

Grilled chicken for dinner last night was yummy - though I suspect the nice clean grill isn't so nice and clean any more.  Still a good trade-off!



During the evening 
we watched an excellent 30th anniversary show on the Hubble.


On April 24, 1990, the space shuttle Discovery lifted off from Earth with its precious cargo, the Hubble Space Telescope. The next day, astronauts released the telescope into space to begin its journey of discovery. No one could have predicted what wonders Hubble would see in the 30 years that followed. From our own cosmic backyard to the far reaches of the universe, Hubble showed us properties of space and time that for most of human history could only be imagined.


Though I've definitely been sleeping better lately, unfortunately that was not the case last night since I never did go back to sleep after a 4:00 bathroom trip. 


Some things on today's agenda are to check on a Rx refill, mail Mom's package, and (once the trash is picked up) refill at least one can back up with the raked piles of "leftovers" back by Alex's - leaving room in my schedule for a possible afternoon nap.


My knee, which up until now had "only" bothered me when I was up and about, is achy just sitting here.  I do not like the direction things are heading...




No comments:

Post a Comment