Wednesday, April 8, 2020

I haven't mentioned my CPAP numbers in a while 
since they've been consistently outstanding.  


But then around 3 am, when I went to put the apparatus back on after my bathroom run, the nosepiece came loose and fell off.  I wasn't inclined to turn on the light and then fight with it, so for the remainder of the night I didn't wear it and thus didn't log the 7 hours needed for a perfect score. 


 Possibly there was an issue the first part of the night, because instead of only 1 or 2 Events/hour (which is what I have been scoring) while I was wearing it last night that number "soared" to 4.  


Hadn't thought I needed to check how well it's attached when I go to bed, 
but maybe I should be doing that?



Now I'm off to soak while I decide what exciting things <g> to put on today's agenda.  I can certainly relate to this - and am beyond grateful I'm not on the front lines with health personnel who are currently working to the limits (and beyond!) of human endurance and obviously CANNOT relate!

No comments:

Post a Comment