Thursday, April 23, 2020

I found myself awake at 4:30 this morning, so there was plenty of time to do the WP crossword puzzle and even shower before heading off to Winco for the old-fogey 6:00 shop.  Found most of the things on my list, except for (of course) TP and sanitizer.



I took another high-dose ibufrofen first thing this morning, hoping it would kick in before my hike around the store, but seemed to take its own sweet time.



Another thing on today's agenda 
was to officially cancel next week's flight to Maryland.  



But before leaving for the grocery store this morning I got a text from Southwest Airlines that the flight itself has been cancelled.  Wonder if the fact that THEY cancelled (instead of me) will have any impact on the one-year limit to use my voucher for another flight...  


and guess I'll find out when I go to their site in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment