Thursday, April 2, 2020

I've been up since 5 so I've had the usual early start to my day.  Happily this morning has been a productive one (in addition to making lots of progress on the jigsaw puzzle!)   I've gotten the 2nd load of laundry going (the first load is finished AND put away!), changed bed linens, emptied the dishwasher, swept the floors, dispatched the WP crossword puzzle - and all before 9:00.



Cheri delivered a bag of strawberry tops for Pokey.


Our porch is doing a booming drop-off business lately, though she and I did chat briefly through the door. When I asked how Bob is doing, from her rolled eye response I gather that there may be a little too-much 'togetherness' at their house these days.  <g>   


Since there have been a LOT of humorous FB posts in that vein it's quite obvious that she's not alone in that "boat". Many of us can relate!


"Sheltering in place at home, this woman is knitting something for her husband."



I've been waiting to cancel my Southwest flight scheduled for the end of April ) until closer to the last minute so that the resulting 12-month credit will be useable that much longer.  



This morning I got an e-mail from SWA titled Changes to your upcoming Southwest trip
but I don't know what they actually are because the body of the e-mail was totally empty.  


Guess later I will go on-line to their site and see if I can find any info.  



No comments:

Post a Comment