Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Last evening's TV selection was a show about Mercury.  I was stunned to discover that the planet closet to the sun not only has water (would have lost that bet!) and (even more incredible) it's in the form of ICE!



Got a better night's sleep.  Of course it's all relative, 
but 5:00 is better than 4:00.



And speaking of better (and I certainly don't want to jinx anything, or put out a challenge to the Universe) my knee is doing better today, as if the pain level of the past couple of days never happened.




After my morning soak I worked on some of the dirt/weeds in actual cracks at the end of the driveway.  About the time I was ready to take a break from that chore Marcela called and we had a nice long chat.  




Started working on my homemade agility equipment for Brownie (a bar to jump over) but ran into a few snags. So Tom is going to take over and build me something.   I have high hopes for Brownie, especially jumping the bar, because if chickens can do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment