Sunday, April 5, 2020

I enjoyed a lovely soak/massage in the hot tub, 
where I'm pleased to report there were no bears!


There was, however, a lovely springtime view of our bottlebrush tree!


Here's another shot of that tree from the drive-thru side.  Hard to believe that not long ago I trimmed it so none of it was poking through the fence!


Here was my view from the hot tub looking in a different direction, 
where the orchid tree is just starting to do its thing.



As long as I had the camera out I decided to document what I got done yesterday.  That pile of dirt at the end represents the first two bobcat loads.  


Today I plan to improve my view from the hot tub by "beautifying" this area by the irrigation pipe.  Expect some much prettier "after" pix when that's done.



I had him dump the third load of dirt in the NW corner of the Back 40 so I can fill in around the irrigation set up where there are lots of low spots.  The weeds are currently so tall (we really miss the mower!) that the pile is barely visible.



Was just getting ready to post 
when this extremely distressing e-mail from Mom arrived.

I awoke today to find a notice on my shelf that a resident of R’wood has contracted the dread disease. Contrary to previous assurances, the individual has not been identified nor the area in which he/she lives.  So we’re left in a sort of limbo. I’m still feeling fine and will let you know if I find out anything more. Stay well !!! I’m doing my best.  Love, Mom

Will do my best not to stress over this development!


No comments:

Post a Comment