Thursday, April 16, 2020

Found a gallon of vinegar "hiding" in the pantry after all. 



I finally got tired of Pokey's mess on the back porch, so after I watered the plants back there, and before I topped off the pool, I hosed off the porch and scrubbed around her crate.  While that chore will need to be done again after we pack up her Pokey Palace when "winter" is finished, the porch definitely looks a whole lot better in the meantime.  



Also did some scrubbing of the smoke stain on the wall behind the grill.  
I'll do pretty much ANYTHING to avoid housework!


Alex went along this afternoon when I took Brownie for a walk.
As usual, to Alex's dismay, Brownie made lots of stops.



I'm definitely enjoying the Crap Wildlife Photography site.  Jeff Wang was trying to catch photos of a squirrel pushing the cart by placing nuts on the seat so that the squirrel would go over the handle. Unfortunately the squirrel opted for going under the handle instead. "Not the shot I had in mind..."


Some of the photos, however, I don't consider crap.  Check out those eyes!



Or this photo, by Ingrid van Rossum, which has a very artistic look.

When you forget to adjust the camera from cloudy dark to very light, sunny weather....





No comments:

Post a Comment