Thursday, April 2, 2020

Yesterday I did some sewing, and in the afternoon was all geared up to continue on this project (started at the VOS Retreat) after Marcie dropped off some newly cut additional cream pieces for me.   Unfortunately I still ran into problems with some of the red/green pre-cut pieces going the wrong way and thus was unable to complete block #4. (Ignore the blue sky piece up on my design wall.)



I did get around to juicing the three bags of tangelos that Alex had collected on Tuesday.  With the puzzle taking up the kitchen table I had to stand at the counter to do the juicing, but surprisingly the task not only went faster than the orange batches (YAY) but also made less of a mess (Double YAY!)


 Now each of our (packed) refrigerators is hosting a large container of yummy juice - though I expect that space to open up sooner rather than later!



Tom and I made substantial progress on the jigsaw puzzle yesterday, returning to it throughout the day to pop in additional pieces.  The picture is crammed with lots of tiny busy details, and no matter how many times we've looked at the illustration on the box we constantly keep discovering new things.  


Amazingly we also keep finding pieces that "belong to a different puzzle.....!"
LOL



As always it "could be worse";
apparently there is a transparent puzzle on the market!



Brownie got invited to go on another walk with Vera yesterday, and was gone a while.  Don't know where Alex & Gabby took the pooches, but Brownie was definitely a tired pooch when he returned home from his exercise.



Last night's TV entertainment was Episode 4 of Tiger King.  
Tom is getting a little frustrated at how they're dragging out everything.  



When I went to bed last night I realized that (for the first time) I hadn't checked the CPAP info for previous night's run.  Since all has been going well, scoring 100% every night (except one) since I got the better-fitting mask, checking the number data has no longer been at the forefront of my mind.  


But when I was 'dressing' for bed I figured I might as well see what the most recent numbers had turned out to be.  I was surprised (though of course extremely pleased) that my Events score had plummeted, registering only 0.7/hour for the night! 


While this morning's number wasn't quite as low, I was more than happy to settle for 1.2 events/hour, still a nice small number!



Today's agenda includes repotting a bunch of the plants on the front porch.  Most of the aloes could use an upgrade, and the asparagus fern is definitely rootbound - though not nearly as bad as this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment