Wednesday, April 15, 2020

During yesterday's irrigation Alex had to shut off the water to the tree trough because it was threatening to spill out into the horse pasture.  He has plans to build up that berm before the next irrigation - but after I raked enough plant debris this morning to fill at least two big green trash cans the trough is now considerably "lowered".  One can is now stuffed full, and after Monday's trash collection we can just fill it back up with (most of?) the rest.



I spoke to Perri this morning.  She's still in the hospital, and said she's felt better - but was gearing up to take a shower and wash her hair, and we all know how much better we can feel after that!



Even though I knew today was Wednesday, I'd still forgotten it was the day the pool guy would be  coming - until he showed up around 10:30.  Of course I was long gone out of the hot tub by then, but one of these days (if I keep spacing it out) he could be in for quite a shock!



Pulled some more weeds out front, though didn't spend a whole lot of time doing that.  
Now I'm deciding what to do next...

No comments:

Post a Comment