Wednesday, April 8, 2020

to turn crumbs into placemats, right?<g>
This morning I worked some on the yellow/orange one.



Then Brownie and I took another long walk along the wash, this time up to 51st Ave.  We, of course, bring along our own supply of doggy bags, but for those that don't there still isn't any excuse to leave "gifts" behind!



I'm guessing that this ramp & "porch" set-up outside one of the houses along the wash may have been constructed so kids could ride their bikes from their backyard to the wash, and then the parents could sit and supervise the kiddos while they were out and about.



Though there was intermittent cloud cover and it was breezy (as predicted), it was still warm so I was glad when we finished our hour-plus walk and returned to the car.  Brownie definitely appreciated the drink I brought along for him today in a tublet, even though it was "just" water.  



Anita called today to check up on us.  They're all fine (in Folsom) though Dan has been called out of retirement to return to work for one of the hospitals.  I was just thinking about her because FB recently showed me a post from her visit (4?) years ago when we found that amazing cactus in bloom.  But of course I can't find the photos now...



The past couple of evenings Tom has gotten out the mega-bag of dark chocolate M&Ms that he bought last time he went shopping, but of course I can't eat chocolate at night and have to settle for just watching him eat.


Today I remembered about them while on my walk, so when I got home I got them out and then snacked on them while I made a trip to the pharmacy drive-thru to pick up a refill.

No comments:

Post a Comment