Monday, April 13, 2020

It was windy and cool this morning today when I worked in the driveway, scraping many of the expansion joints free of weeds and packed dirt.  


Now the depressions should actually hold vinegar
 and discourage weed growth.  


We actually got a few sprinkles in the afternoon, 
though not enough to count as anything.



In the afternoon I putzed around the house doing various miscellaneous things, like paying some bills and balancing my checkbook, and also ordered new gardening gloves and a fancy water bottle for Brownie.



I also juiced the 4 sacks of tangelos that Alex harvested across the street (after Joy said she doesn't want any more this year!) ending up with a gallon of juice for him and two containers for us.



Called and checked up on Perri again today.  All this time I've been talking to her I'd thought she was still at home - but unbeknownst to me it turns out she's been in the hospital since Thursday.



Not the most productive day... though we did finish the puzzle tonight.
I let Tom put in the final pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment