Saturday, April 25, 2020

I spent last evening watching women's Olympic gymnastics, from Atlanta in '96 (when Kerri Strug performed her epic vault) and from Athens in 2004.  


Amazing athletes all!  


Especially considering that I'm having great difficulty 
just with basic walking these days...



Apparently there is an Olympic Channel where you can watch footage, 24/7, from the Olympics over the years, said channel that the commercials kept hyping.  Of course it is a premium channel for which you have to pay extra, and then may not even be available through COX.



Just out of curiosity I tried to find out which women had made the women's gymnastic team for the (now postponed) 2020 Tokyo Olympics, but that turned out to be somewhat difficult.


So I e-mailed guru Mark, who had NO trouble. 
Within a couple of minutes I had my answer.



Not much on today's gimpy agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment