Monday, January 13, 2020

When Lionel and the crew left on Friday he had said they’d be back on Tuesday; something about overtime. (While his English is considerably better than my Spanish, communication has not been that easy.)  This morning I had thought about soaking, but decided instead to sweep the porch and driveway (again) to fill up the cans before today’s pick-up.  I was surprised when they showed up to stucco - and glad that I didn’t get surprised in the hot tub!




I’ve showered, and as soon as the current load of laundry is ready to transfer to the dryer I'll be off to Target for a broom (and a few other items that didn’t make it on to yesterday’s list.)



After that my battle plan is to present myself at the bank 
and basically refuse to leave until the issue is finally resolved!




No comments:

Post a Comment