Monday, January 20, 2020

I'd meant to give Brownie a bath yesterday (he's a tad aromatic these days) but didn't remember until later when I was getting in the shower myself in preparation for last night's Sleep Study.  



I'd hoped that I wouldn't need to be wired up as much for this particular study as last time, but unfortunately that wasn't the case.  And of course it was even 'worse', because in addition to the wires all over my body and scalp there was now also the CPAP device on my face.  She tried out a couple on me, and I went with the one that didn't cover my mouth.



 I did manage to get some sleep, but woke on my own at 4:00 (yet again...) well before she came in at 5:00 to "wake" me and remove all the paraphernalia.  


My appointment to get the results is scheduled for February 3.


Tom and I had shuttled my car over late yesterday afternoon so I'd be able to drive myself home this morning.  (He had offered to pick me up, but he's cranky enough already without having to be out the door at 5:00; lately he hasn't appeared from the bedroom until well after 9:00.)  Of course I had to wait around until 7:00 for some sign of the dawn, but of course had my book to read so it wasn't too bad.



Brownie was his usual ecstatic self to see me return home this morning, and first thing I did was serve him his breakfast.  I'm sitting here drinking my 'coffee' and then will shower to remove all the gunk in my hair. 


Today's fun at The Pig doesn't start until 10 so I have plenty of time. 
(Expect to make substantial progress on the binding.)

No comments:

Post a Comment