Friday, January 3, 2020

Pretty sure I didn't get up during the night - and know that I didn't take any sleep meds.  So it was especially exciting to discover that I slept in until after 6:00, logging a very reasonable night's sleep! 


Really hope that this a sign of (good!) things to come, 
with much better sleep ahead in 2020!



Now that it's light I can see the beautiful sky blue pink colors overhead!  Unfortunately the colors turned out seriously bleached out in my photos, though at least I have a couple that showcase some of Tuesday's trimming.




I do hope that 'pink" doesn't fall into the red category: Red sky in morning, sailor take warming!  We have a chance for the ground to dry out for Tuesday's wall work IF we don't get any more precipitation, especially since temps are expected to rise and this weekend be closer to our (wonderful!) normal winter ones.



Now I should get to work on column 8 before I need to head to the gym mid-morning.  When I get back from there I expect to be spending considerable time dealing with the pantry today, getting the three tall sets of shelves organized and reloaded - which is why I need to make sewing a priority this morning.


Thus I'm following this advice since it would be wonderful
if I could get column 8 put together today!


No comments:

Post a Comment