Monday, January 13, 2020

Sleep study confirmed that I do have sleep apnea, though not a severe case. However one reason I am so tired is that I am getting virtually no REM sleep.  I go back for another sleep study Sunday night for a titration test, when they’ll put me on monitors to see what level of oxygen I need for a CPAP. I’m hoping I can get away with just the nostril ones and not need one of the full face models.

While walking Brownie this afternoon Cindy texted me; the wedding quilt is on her frame!  That means I should get a call tomorrow that it’s ready for pick-up.  I’m excited to see how it looks with the pretty quilting.

Brownie got more exercise later when he took off like a shot out the dog door after a bunny, but luckily it was able to escape through the gap by the gate.  Good thing Tom had putzed with the closure this afternoon to narrow the opening so Brownie couldn’t follow in pursuit!




No comments:

Post a Comment