Tuesday, January 7, 2020

After marshalling my strength with a soak (my preferred way to start any day) I tackled the sewing machine issue.  While it still isn't totally happy, at least it's workable. It's been less than a month since I picked it up after servicing, so guess I will be calling Mulqueens later. 


I did let Cindy know that I could possibly be picking up my backing tomorrow and put it together myself.  She is so slammed time-wise, with her surgery just 3 weeks away, that I know anything I can do shorten the time she spends on my quilt will be greatly appreciated.


In the meantime (as a test) I got started on my next little project, new bandanas "Tyga" requested. One down, one to go.  (The other fabric Aja chose is a snakeskin pattern.)



The two 5-gallon buckets of lemons (from the recently trimmed branch) are now at Estera's.  The kids came over to "help" this morning, but it turned out they were more interested in playing with Brownie than filling the wagon with the extras that hadn't fit into the over-flowing buckets.  And in case anyone is worried <g> we still have PLENTY of lemons left if anyone needs a few hundred...

No comments:

Post a Comment