Saturday, January 4, 2020

Wanda was out and about today running errands so she stopped in for a short visit.  I was able to give her the goodies we had for her, and commiserated on the on-going saga of her ebay headaches. 



I'm almost done sizing the blocks for column 9, 
so I should be able to get them sewn together shortly. 

  

 
Brownie and I enjoyed a nice walk in the afternoon sunshine, 
but than I returned home to find this sad e-mail from Mary.


Kirby collapsed last night and could not regain strength. He was anemic of course with the liver cancer. Susan felt he was bleeding internally as he was even more anemic.  So I had her put him down. We have never had a dog for such a short time. Kind of bummed today.

Sure wish she could catch a break these days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment