Thursday, January 9, 2020

After "practicing" sleeping  in the evening I finally gave up and went to bed around 9:30.  After my 1:30 bathroom run my meds did allow me to fall back asleep (yay) until about 6:00 YAY!)  So I could be more alert and productive today.



I have an appointment with Becky scheduled for this morning to try and correct the Social Security snafu.  However I won't be driving to Scottsdale after all; I received an e-mail yesterday with a 'heads up' that half the office was out with the flu.


Of the options given (rescheduling, doing a phone conference, or taking my chances and coming in to the office) I opted for the phone conference.



Today is footing day!







I also scored a number of half-buckets of dirt as they were loading the leftover pile into their trailer, which means I'll need to task Alex with hauling less the next time he's available.


I used some to fill in around trees and cover up protruding roots,
which will make mowing easier.



Some I used in places where irrigation feeds through gaps in the wall to the front yard and has created depressions where the water then collects and sits well after the rest has soaked into the yard.  Since we do have mosquitoes here we really have tried to minimize their breeding stations. 


No comments:

Post a Comment