Thursday, January 30, 2020

This morning I had an appointment with my PCP, basically to follow up on the Sleep Study results.  Good thing I moved today's dentist appt forward an hour, because even though I had a 10:00 appt she didn't see me until 11:00.  I'd forgotten to grab my iPad on the way out the door (a tad distracted with company here) and was only a block from home when I realized, but didn't want to risk being late so I didn't go back for it.  So naturally the only things to read in the waiting room were golf magazines. 



I had a good cleaning at the dentist; some of my bad gum numbers (around teeth in the back) had improved. Unfortunately there are cracks in yet another tooth (which has recently started being sensitive to cold) so I promised I'd make the appointment with the endodontist (for the 3D x-rays) that I've been putting off for over a year...  Which I did.  The possibility of needing a root canal (or two!) does make me apprehensive...



After the dentist I swung by SAS since I was already halfway there - and was shocked that they didn't have what I was looking for, something like a copper lame fabric.  


I thought SAS carried everything <g> but apparently not.  Of course I don't need the fabric for the lettering until the very end of the project (which I haven't actually started) but it may not be quite as easy to find as I expected.



There was a message from Monica on the machine when I got home; she already has the charity quilt done!  At the moment we're playing phone tag, but she's planning on going to the small quilt show on Saturday (as am I) so maybe we can make the hand-off then.


No comments:

Post a Comment