Tuesday, January 28, 2020

This clip of a very happy dog reminds me of how Brownie acts now 
whenever he sees me pick up his leash.  


It's SUCH a welcome change from his first couple of months with us (!) 
when I despaired of him ever 'using' one!  


FYI February will mark Brownie's first year's anniversary 
of joining the family!



Speaking of Alex - he popped over yesterday with a box of GS cookies for me. (There's absolutely no need to ask what kind!) 
When I commented on how much the box has shrunk he said he'd noticed that also.  Of course that means I should have NO difficulty devouring a entire sleeve in one sitting - not that I ever did before!  Haven't yet opened the box (can't eat chocolate in the evening) but after seeing this picture I'm almost afraid to!


Guess I'll go drown my sorrows in the hot tub now that it's light out.


No comments:

Post a Comment