Thursday, January 9, 2020

It seems that I never received my last credit card statement (which makes me wonder what other mail went missing in December?)  It was only while doing some online banking today that I discovered that payment is now a week overdue.  "Not my fault" so I called the bank to see about getting the almost $100 in fees and interest removed, which actually turned out to be quite easy.  As I told Diane (and she could see at her end) I do have a perfect track record of paying on time.  


And, as I also mentioned, 
"I can easily find something better to waste $100 on!"  


Diane also helped me redeem my 125,943 points, something I've been meaning to do for a while. Turns out that will reduce my next bill by $1,259.43 - not at all shabby.  Score!



Called to check on Mary, who says she's doing fine.  I wanted to set up a time to go visit her, but she's going to come over here for a visit tomorrow afternoon.  Now that she has someone coming in to watch Jack at times it means that she can get out of the house for a bit.  Of course I'm looking forward to giving her some hugs in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment