Sunday, January 12, 2020

Laundry was on the agenda for first thing this morning.  According to the directions I don’t put the laundry in until after the soap - and, more importantly, should only use high efficiency soap.  It was nice that the washer came with a welcome packet that included a couple of HE pods - except that the trays for the soap are labeled for liquid or powder; there was nothing about pods on the washer OR in the directions. So I’ll need to make a Target run today before I can get going on laundry.



In the meantime I put some borders on a charity baby quilt in the interest of finishing up the first UFO for this year.  I wasn’t thrilled with the colors I used in my first attempt at bargello, so maybe next time I will use a pattern. Hopefully a baby won’t mind the fabrics I chose.


No comments:

Post a Comment