Thursday, January 2, 2020

As promised, here's the latest pic of the wedding quilt
with the first 6 columns sewn together.



Since Tom thought we should leave the shelves in the laundry room pulled out from the wall for another day, with the fan doing its thing, I had nothing else on my agenda this afternoon except to continue working on the quilt - though I did take Brownie for a walk during a break.  Though the sun was shining it wasn't a warm out as I expected, and wished I put on another layer over my sweatshirt.



I did manage to complete column 7 today, although progress slowed somewhat when I had to disassemble part of one block in order to replace one of the H segments in order to avoid two of the same fabric touching one another.  (The “plus” is that my lighted seam ripper works just fine...)



Cindy already has so many quilts lined up in her “before she’s out of commission indefinitely due to her upcoming surgeries” queue that she expects to soon post that she won’t be able to accept any more - though she did make it a point to assure me that her 'ban' won’t apply to the wedding quilt.  Obviously my tendency to worry precedes me!



This evening I've been watching the wonderful Linda Ronstadt documentary 
that aired yesterday on CNN.  Loving it!

Linda Ronstadt: The Sound of My Voice is a 2019 documentary film about American singer Linda Ronstadt. It was directed by Oscar-winning filmmakers Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman. It won the Audience Award for Best Documentary at the 2019 Provincetown International Film Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment