Wednesday, January 15, 2020


This morning was the Busy Bees planning meeting - but when I looked in the console I could only find name tags (3 of them!) for Foothills, and none for BB.  


The 2020 schedule is all set up, and once again I've signed up for the 
UFO challenge.  I did get 4 done in 2019, and plan to repeat that accomplishment this year.    


At the meeting I passed along a landscape kit to Laura (I really am working at getting rid of stuff I'm never going to use), and picked up pin flags for Marcie and an owl block for Mary.


Afterward, since I was so close <g>, I headed to 35th Ave. in search of a batik fabric for the wedding quilt's binding.  I had to pass the cutting table on my way to the batiks, and sitting there, in all its glory, was a stunning fabric that screamed, "Pick me!"  Which I did. <g>



On the way home I swung by Walmart to pick up the Rx that was ready. I was almost home when, crossing the intersection right outside the house, a woman at the stop sign on 37th started across, obviously thinking it's a 4-way stop  - which it isn't.  I've lost track of how many times that's happened (and I do keep a watch 'just in case it happens again!)  Luckily she stopped in time and  didn't hit me.  



The colors don't show at all well in this pic, 
but here's my 400+ inch strip of fabric.


The binding is now attached, so assuming I actually get some sleep during Sleep Test #2 Sunday night and thus am awake enough to go to 'Anything By Hand' at The Pig on Monday I'll have something to work on!


No comments:

Post a Comment