Saturday, January 4, 2020

Last night I didn’t go to sleep until almost midnight (when I decided to take a zolpidem) 
so I was a little surprised that I woke as early as I did this morning.  


I realized that I had better get busy today before I ran out of steam.


My first order of business was to finish up in the pantry, which went well - except, that is, for spilling one tray of slides of a river trip (that didn’t have its protective inner ring attached) all over the floor.  Not wanting to take the time to re-slot all of them I just scooped them up and dumped them back into the box, though they will need to be slotted at some point - maybe just not today.



As a reward for finishing that task I took a soak while I chatted with Linda; turns out that my reply to her e-mail actually did go through last evening, though it doesn’t show up in either my Sent or Draft folders.  I don't even ask any more...




Looks like a beautiful day out, as predicted, so when I need a break 
from sizing/sewing I see a nice long walk with Brownie.

No comments:

Post a Comment