Monday, March 30, 2020

Yesterday I took a nice long walk with Brownie over to the neighborhood dirt track Alex has been constructing.  We did see a number of people out walking (some with dogs, some without) but not as many as I expected. Maybe some of them are worn out from all the multiple walks their people are currently taking?


Pretty sure Brownie will out-last me in that department!




After checking out the upgrades at the track (Alex had mentioned that someone else had also been moving some dirt) Brownie and I walked up a trail to get a view from the top.  From blankets laid out on the flat it appears that (homeless?) people have been sleeping up there.



In the afternoon I did accomplish a little yardwork, but am pretty much stymied for the time being.  We really need the return of the riding mower!  I have, however, been collecting another crop of oranges to be squeezed into OJ once the current gallon is gone.  There's some evidence that Vitamin C helps with Covid19!   



And in the How Bored Are You Dept. - I cooked dinner last night!
I made turkey burritos (working through the leftovers) and Tom either truly enjoyed them OR has (finally) learned not to make "suggestions" when I cook!



After dinner we watched the first two episodes of Tiger King on Netflix. Who knew that there were more big cats in captivity here in the US than still living in the wild worldwide?

A zoo owner spirals out of control amid a cast of eccentric characters in this true murder-for-hire story from the underworld of big cat breeding.



Also played some Rummy last night - when Tom won every single hand!


Think it's time to get out the Scrabble board!

No comments:

Post a Comment