Monday, March 2, 2020

When Alex dropped by for dinner last evening (spaghetti, which used up the last of the batch of sauce from a few nights ago) he helped me trouble-shoot the CPAP app, which refused to load Saturday night's data.  What he found made sense (don't ask!) but then even several hours later the data still hadn't loaded.  


It had, however, finally showed up by 10:00, when I went to bed.  And yes, I scored 100% Saturday night, as expected - and did again last night despite more issues with sealing.  



Quilted the borders of both baby quilts yesterday, though instead of struggling with the new rulers I instead used a quick and simple free-motion loop pattern.  I trimmed both (had left the excess fabric on to aid in quilting) which always makes quilts look better - and even started binding Michael's last evening! Don't have enough flannel to make the binding for Hannah's - yet.  Still, would love to finish up both of them this week.  Babies will be two weeks old on Wednesday, and naturally I want to gift them sooner rather than later!



There are a large number of things on my agenda today; 
will see how many errands actually get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment