Sunday, March 22, 2020

The grease trap in the grill was full, though I do empty it periodically.  However it was hard to remember the last time the rest of the grill was cleaned and scooped out, and was way overdue.  Now that I've tackled that chore we should be safe from flare-ups, at least for the time being.



Marcie let me know that when Mike was driving by WalMart today he noticed people leaving with TP.  I raced over, and from the rapidly emptying shelf was able to snag three packages: one for us, one for Alex, and one for Joy & Dick across the street.



In the I Blew It Dept.:

Took Brownie to the park by the library, and was all set to clip the leash to him and set off - but he wasn't wearing his harness.  I'd taken it off of him last night, and hadn't put it back on him today.



At least I had remembered to grab the books I wanted to return, because even though the libraries are closed I figured I could still slip the books into the drop slot.  But there was a notice attached that the book return would also be closed.



So we headed home, and took our walk around the neighborhood.


No comments:

Post a Comment