Thursday, March 26, 2020

As I was preparing to head outside I spotted this bunny through the window.
Brownie was blissfully (and thus quietly) unaware of its presence.



That gray area is Sapphire's resting place. 
I recently weeded around her stone, though it could use a washing.



While Brownie never did spot the bunny, 
soon after we headed outside he did investigate.



In other animal "news", while sitting in the tub this morning wearing my pink shower cap (my hair is getting longish but naturally a trim is "sometime" off in the future) a hummer buzzed my head to investigate.



And yesterday, visiting with Alex poolside, we watched a grackle use our chlorine dispenser as a perch to drink from the pool.  


As he noted, the chemically-treated water can't be good for the wildlife, and (even worse) likely is most concentrated right there at the source!

No comments:

Post a Comment