Wednesday, March 11, 2020

A little more rain last night/this morning, though nothing heavy enough (so far) to have necessitated the cancellation of irrigation "to avoid flooding".


However the Grand Canyon got snow yesterday, with pix all over the evening's local news - and Snowbowl is predicting a possible 2 feet of new snow in the next few days.  


Alex, however, will miss it; he is currently "suffering" in Florida working Spring Break on the beach through the end of this month.  Thus any boarding he does in the next few weeks will involve surfing on waves of  "melted snow"....



I've figured out an easier 'hack' to deal with those pesky leaks around my nose mask.  Instead of holding it in place with my hand/arm while I try to fall asleep I've started using my back-up little down pillow to cover my face.  Judging from the numbers that does seem to be working out well; Monday night I experienced only 1 event/hour, and Tuesday night just 2 events/hour (despite the leakage numbers still being much higher than I would like.)


Still haven't made it over to the Oxygen Store to see about replacing the medium headgear attachment with a small one.  (As Alex pointed out, it's possible that the small size might turn out to be too small, meant for children, but it's worth checking out.)  


SO FAR nothing on for Thursday afternoon, so that could be the day?


Heard from Alex this morning, and wonder if/how this will impact his job:

No comments:

Post a Comment